My name is Simon Foster and I am an award winning
freelance front-end web designer. I work at Hamilton-Brown making internets on the webs. I specialise in intuitive, easy to use and beautiful responsive websites for projects both large and small that work on any type and size of device. My work has a heavy leaning towards simplicity and typography with a gimmick free focus on content and concise communication.
I speak at web conferences and art & design schools here and there and teach/write in various formats. I've listed a few below.
- Exchange — .net Magazine issue 291
- Design Challenge — .net Magazine issue 283
- KEA Talk — Copenhagen 2014
- Having Fun With Webfonts and Web Typography — skillshare.com
- An Introduction to Webfonts & Modern Web Typography — skillshare.com
- Consulting With Clients — .net Magazine, Nov 2014
- .net Magazine profile — Jan 2013
- Web and Mobile Trends 2013 ebook — awwwards.com, Jan 2013
- The Responsive Designer — Web Expo Guildford. Oct 2012
- The Industry — Sep 2012
- 10 UK Web Agencies to Look Out For — awwwards.com, Aug 2012
My work and writing are regularly featured in various design related publications, here is a selection of them.